(Description copied from archived official webstore, 2007 ver.)
All pockets on front of vest can be used as needed by the operator. They were designed to hold a wide variety expendable medical supplies and tools of the trade. Pockets range in size from large to small and from horizontal to vertical.
- Heavy duty front zipper.
- Harness chest strap for extra security.
- V-rings on front for use as a harness.
- Belt loops accept standard issue pistol belt.
- Rear of vest is fully MOLLE compatable.
- A HEEDS bottle pocket is provided. Rear tie down point for “monkey strap”.
- Removable rear lumbar support pad.
- Mesh body for ventilation.
Vest is fully adjustable and “one size fits all”. Cord adjustment on side allows vest to be worn over body armor or cold weather clothing. Use of pistol belt is optional but vest comes with built in belt keepers.
|Item Name||Medical Trauma Vest|
|Reference Link||http://awsin.com/proddetail.asp?prod=52373 (Outdated)|
Item provided by G.I.’s friend.