Directions on the refile pad:
Insert pencil or point or pointed object about three inches into funnel to clear opening. Then slowly pour water as directed.
- Caution – these pads generate temperatures between 110 and 190 degrees Fahrenheit and can cause burnt on unprotected skin, unless properly applied.
- Slowly pour two tablespoons of water into opening, vigorously shake or knead until warm, then put into pocket of outer case.
- When through using, removing inner case and set aside to cool and dry. Caution – NEVER PLACE HOT UNIT ON ANY SURFACE DAMAGED BY HEAT.
- Each application is sufficient for approx. 8 hours of continuous heat if pad remains covered. Each of seven subsequent uses will take a little longer to reach highest temperature. Allow for warm up period. DO NOT USE EXCEED WATER.
- To reheat, repeat as directed above. Crush or knead out any lumps prior to addition of water, shake occasionally to keep pad at highest temperature.
Stock Number Reference:
|Pad, Heating, Chemical||6530-00-786-4635||Unknown|
|Refile, Chemical Heating Pad||6530-00-786-4640||Unknown|