Goggles manufactured in heavy gauge olive drab painted steel with a series of six horizontal slit cut-outs for each eye. Simple corduroy face padding at the upper and lower edge and an adjustable elastic strap. Issued about 1944 and rarely worn by aircrews due to their limited visibility, but they proved to be very popular as well with the crews of tanks and tank destroyers.
Stock Number Reference:
(Nomenclature and stock number acquired)